POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chess Pieces/POV-Ray 3.5 : Re: Chess Pieces/POV-Ray 3.5 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chess Pieces/POV-Ray 3.5
From: Slime
Date: 1 Oct 2001 12:24:20
Message: <3bb898b4$1@news.povray.org>
If you put two or three more peices in there, maybe a bishop and a couple of
pawns or something, and had some of them horizontal as if they had been
knocked over, and then gave it some sort of background to replace the
infinite plane (such as a corner under a bed somewhere, or some little nook
where things are likely to get lost), I think it'd be really cool.

It looks really good already.

- Slime
[ http://www.teja.nu/slime/ ]
[ http://www.teja.nu/slime/images/ ]